Getting your lashes done is a great way to change your appearance if you’re bored with how you look. Sure, you could use a lash curler, primer, and several coats of mascara to improve the appearance. You could even apply some false lashes. But although great, these processes can be time-consuming and stressful.
How Do Lash Lifting and Tinting work?
A lash lift, also known as lash perms, is a procedure that eliminates the need for a lash curler. It does this by curling your lashes and shaping them in a hold that will last for a while. Lash lifts give you beautiful, feathery lashes if you add tint to the procedure.
Lash tinting is the process of applying a special type of dye to your lashes. This dye darkens the lashes, giving the user weeks of beautiful, dark, full-looking lashes. You don’t need to use mascara when you get this procedure done. Your lashes pop enough.
Lash tinting goes so well with a lash lift, and it is advisable to get both of them together.
Why many people go for this procedure is that it can last for up to eight weeks, and that’s not an exaggeration
Have you been wanting to get a lash lift and tint? Read on to know the basic and essential things about the procedure.
How to Prepare for a Lash Lift and Tint
The lash lift and tint procedure itself is easy. Some people that have done it before say that the procedure is “calming.” It takes about 45 minutes to 50 minutes to get the procedure done, and it is painless.
Preparing for a lash lift and tiny is a pretty straightforward process. Here are some ways you can prepare for the procedure:
- If you use waterproof mascara, you have to stop using it three days before the procedure. It leaves an unwanted remnant that can negatively affect the procedure
- People with eye infections (pink eye, conjunctivitis, etc.) are not advised to get this procedure done. It’s better to wait till you’re completely fine before getting it done.
- Don’t curl your natural lashes for at least two days before the procedure.
- Before your appointment, remove any false lashes, your contacts, and eye makeup.
What to do After a Lash Lift and Tint Procedure
After a lash lift and tint procedure, you should expect to feel (and look) like a beautiful, sassy goddess. But if you want to keep that stunning look for a long time, you have to look after them. Have consistent aftercare, and you’re good to go.
To keep your lashes luscious, here are some things to do:
- They will be calling you, but try not to touch or pull on your new lashes.
- Don’t wear makeup for at least two days after your procedure.
- Stay away from hot water, swimming pools, and saunas for at least two days.
Lash Lifts & Tints in Danvers, MA
Now that you know the basic things you need to know about the procedure, you can go ahead and do it. Looking for a great place to get this procedure done with no blowbacks? Visit Bella Salon & Spa in Danvers, MA! Give us a call to schedule your appointment. 978-777-3717